Living Healthy ~

Living Healthy ~

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

#asskickingaugust ..its AMAZING;)

I am a bad blogger =] ... been posting on my facebook page more than I've been blogging! I guess however I can communicate with all of my fit friends is good though, no? :)

July was INSANE and consisted of;;
5 days of vacay back home for Zac Brown Band{AMAZING SHOW} & family 4th of July time...
5 days of my own mini vacay at Country Thunder USA{ALSO AMAZING SHOWS!} with the girlies....
.....and then my cousins wedding to wrap it up =] All was AMAZING[I like this word;D] ... I think Im still trying to catch up on sleep. SO worth it though ;)

August is "getting back on track" month. Im only gone one weekend to Chicago to see my boyfriend in concert (I think its turning into an August tradition, because I went last year if you recall.)
{Also an AMAZING new song, saw it live last month at Country Thunder...cant wait for this months performance with Luke Bryan again, longer show because its JUST them two, wooohooo.... love them boys, two months in a row?? okay!}

.... this year its just me and my bestie Megan, and we have PHENOM seats...
{we are the red line, and that is Jason Aldean. bahahahaha}
{me and my bff at Country Thunder... 11 days til we get to rock out together again! <3}


Let me share about my #asskickingaugust (use this hashtag on Instagram when posting about food,workouts,or in general how you're kicking August's ass!) thus far!::

Workouts
-Hill climb option on elliptical
-Interval option on elliptical
-Home-Made interval workouts on Treadmill
-Floor ab workout, free weights, and wall-sits/squats.(weighted)
{40 min hill climb}

Food

 {mini turkey meatloaves and veg stir fry!}
 {mini pizzas on joseph mini pitas topped with a little spaghetti sauce, turkey pepperoni and reduced fat cheese!} --- and low calorie beer to boot ;)
{smoothie monster, however I busted my blender yesterday:( }

...so tell me; how are you kicking augusts ass so far?
....gone to any good concerts lately? :) Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment