Living Healthy ~

Living Healthy ~

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Welcome To The Blog World, Amy. ~ About Moi.

I've been telling myself for about 5 months now that I would start a blog. [[procrastination is my middle name. no really its May, but whatever. haha]] I had been posting all of my pictures, thoughts, and ideas on facebook for a while now...but I decided its time to join the blogger world;)

I love taking photos, sharing my journey, and being a goof.... so I figure, the blog world is a wonderful place for me to do so. I may not be the best at grammar (or writing in general) but I'm hoping you all will enjoy :D
[[left: me after my quarter marathon...right:me at my heaviest oct 07]]

I decided to change my life when my husband was deployed to Iraq{he is a former Marine} (thanks to my amazing bestie and fellow Marine wife, Dimi for helping kick-start that! She is AMAZING) ~ and now a few years later, I am blogging about my healthy life... whoda thunk?? not this girl! ;)
                                                                                 
I now workout when possible (I work at a gym so its almost always possible.), eat as healthy as I can(I believe in BALANCE, like a checkbook, if you take away{eat bad food} you must deposit{workout,eat healthy the next day,DETOX:)}, and enjoy life in my new skin(most days.) Oh yes, I still have my days where I think Im "fat". yeah, I know. I wonder if that mental demon will ever go away?? :)

I am blessed beyond words for my health, family, friends and the glue that holds me together: my husband ;D my lovahface.

[[oct 2009 -- gettin hitched]]

and, we cant forget our [[fur]] son ;) Brutus! 11 week old Yellow Lab pup <3


Tell me about YOU. I look forward to hearing from everyone, and sharing this life journey with all of you :)








3 comments:

  1. I love this post! Especially your analogy about weight loss and maintenance being like a checkbook! Nice one! I also love all the pictures :) Oooorah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D it makes it seem more reasonable, doesnt it?! OOOORAH, GIRL! :) {just saying that makes me feel stronger, I think those Marines got somethin' there... hehehe}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right?? A little like a bad a$$?? lol

    ReplyDelete